Moving to Canada from the UK: A guide to the Working Holiday Visa

Moving to Canada from UK Visa

If you’re considering moving to Canada from the UK and are aged between 18 and 30 (inclusive), then the IEC Working Holiday Visa is a great option. This guide gives an overview of the application process, including eligibility requirements and practical tips.